This tasty satay recipe works with all cuts of chicken, pork and beef - give it a go!
140g smooth peanut butter
- 125ml coconut milk
- 2 large long red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 60ml fish sauce
- 2 packs Donald Russell Chicken Wings
- oil, for brushing
- Place the peanut butter, coconut milk, chilli and fish sauce in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Remove one cup of the marinade and reserve. Add the chicken wings to the large bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a griddle pan or barbecue over medium heat.
- Thread the wings onto 8 metal skewers and brush with oil. Cook for 4–5 minutes each side or until chicken is charred and cooked through. Serve with the reserved satay sauce and extra chilli.