- Thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1-2 free-range eggs
- ½ pack N641 smoked streaky bacon
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ avocado
- Small handful of salad leaves, washed
- 3 slices bread, toasted
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cook the bacon, fry the egg and warm your turkey slices.
- Crush your avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer your sandwich the following: bread, mayonnaise, turkey, tomato slices, salt, pepper, bread, avocado, bacon, egg, salad, mayonnaise, bread.
- Before slicing your sandwich secure it with two skewers. Cut diagonally in half and serve immediately.
As a rule of thumb, we always say: a club sandwich comes with a breakfast side (egg & bacon)
and a lunch side (turkey and tomatoes).