We will never compromise on quality
- All our livestock is raised by experts in their field, on farms where welfare is paramount.
- We use our skill and knowledge to select meat specifically for its excellent marbling, tenderness and superb flavour.
- All our beef and lamb is reared outdoors within the Ireland. They enjoy a natural grass-fed diet, grazing in open fields for most of the year supplemented with hay and silage in the winter.
- Our pork is raised outdoors with access to fresh straw-filled shelters.
- We traditionally mature our meat: our beef lamb for up to 25 days.
- Our master butchers use their expert knowledge to judge exactly when the meat is at its optimum balance of flavour and tenderness, and only then is it cut.
- All our meat products are code-marked for transparency, and can tell us exactly which farms they came from.
- All our products are expertly trimmed by hand by our skilled butchers, to the highest standards, so you get more quality meat for your money.
- Every product is covered by our full, no quibble, money back guarantee.